Monday, December 8, 2008

Take me far, far away

It's weird how I can't stop thinking about it. I never really expected to feel this way.Why is it that I want I want to drop everything, rush to the nearest airport, and go somewhere, anywhere. I crave cultures and new places, I want to explore the unknown, meet new people, and see God's footprints in far away places. I long to return to the places that I came to love, and discover new places to dream about.
I never knew that 4 months abroad would change the way that I think, view the world. I had heard that it might, people even mentioned that I might miss Oxford a little. I shrugged it off, not really knowing the full effect my experience would have on me.

I feel almost ungrateful. I should be happy with what I was able to see and experience. I should be content. I can't shake the feeling of wanting more, this passion for traveling has been ignited within me...and I'm praying that God will show me what to do with it.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The Lord gave you the opportunity to travel abroad for a reason. And it's probably the same reason he won't let you stifle your firey passion to explore the world :) Do not feel ungrateful. He's given you this incredible passion for a reason. Don't lose that fire!

Love you!